SLEEPING BEAR DUNES TOUR – DAY TRIP
- Round trip transportation from 320 N Division, TC
- Dune Climb entrance fee
- Dune climb at Sleeping Bear Dunes
- Lake Michigan beach time in Empire with volleyball, sand and fun
- Picnic lunch at empire Beach
- Entrance fee to Pierce Stocking Dr
- Tour up Pierce Stocking Drive ending at the “Most Beautiful Place in America”
- Bay Life Swag
- Bay life Getaways representative for the entire day to make sure you have the best day ever!
Adults $169.00 | Child 6-11 $129 | Child 0-5 Free
NOTE: Pricing does not include your guides gratuity. Although a gratuity is not mandatory, 20% is the industry average for a job well done ツ
Itinerary: Depart: 9am – Return: 5pm
Off to the “Most Beautiful Place in America”! Enjoy a leisure day exploring the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. We will begin the day with a stop at the Dunes Hill Climb and spend some time there testing your dune climbing skills. From there we will head over to Empire Beach on Lake Michigan to play in the sand & water and maybe even find a Petoskey stone or two. While at Empire beach we will have a casual picnic lunch.
After lunch we will head up to the very famous Pierce Stocking Drive where we will stop along the way up the drive for some spectacular photo ops and fun on the dunes. Our last stop on Stocking Drive will be at the ever so popular #10 overlook, voted “The Most Beautiful Place in America” by Good Morning America. Explore the stunning beauty our coast has to offer.
This is a turnkey full day getaway with transportation, lunch and Bay Life Getaways swag all included in your adventure. Sit back, relax and leave the planning and worries to us. All you have to do is enjoy a relaxing day of fun, sun, sand and adventure.
*Itinerary subject to change without notice