NUEVO VALLARTA APRIL 11-15
5-Days, 4-Nights – $599PP Double
Nuevo Vallarta is Calling …
Nestled amid the sandy Pacific coastline and lush tropical jungles at the foot of the Sierra Madres, The All-Inclusive 4* Wyndham Alltra Resort is the ideal backdrop of picturesque skies, lush mountains, spectacular golden beaches and fiery sunsets.
- 4-Star Wyndham Alltra Resort Nuevo Vallarta
- Gourmet All Inclusive
- ROH Accommodations
- R/T Airport transfers from Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
- Check-In with your Getaway Team on arrival
- Casual Welcome Meetup
- Day Trip to the famous surf town of Sayulita
- Beach/Pool Olympics
- Complimentary access to fitness center
- Getaway Team onsite for YOU the entire trip
*These inclusions are tentative. There may be instances where we are forced to “change it up” a bit. In addition, transfers will only be offered on the trip arrival and departure dates of April 11 & 15.
Full Video Explanation Here
If you have never heard of or been to Sayulita, you are in for a real treat! Sayulita is a quaint little surf/beach town. You’ll enjoy super cheap, fantastic authentic food & drink, unique hand made shopping, the hippie market filled with colorful pom-poms, tassels and…THE MACAROON LADY!. Sit on the beach and watch the surfers, go rent a golf cart to cruise the town or shop until you are content! No matter what you do, you will be in love with this special day.
- R/T Transportation
- Private Roped Off Umbrellas & Beach Lounge Chairs (home base) at Don Pedro’s
- $20 Food & Drink Credit at Don Pedro’s
- Sayulita Beach Towel
DOUBLE OR TRIPLE OCCUPANCY – $599 PER PERSON
SINGLE OCCUPANCY – $999 PER PERSON
*NOTE: This resort allows a max of 3 people per room. Pricing does not cover VAT Tax for travelers with a Mexican Passport. This will be due to the resort upon arrival.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION – ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL FEB 15TH
You have the option for a 2-part payment plan for this trip. The cost to do this payment plan is $79 and will be added into your scheduled payments. By purchasing this trip via the payment plan option, you will be entering into and will be held to a contractual agreement to pay the trip in full.
AUTHORIZED PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Deposit: Deposit charged upon booking is 50% of your total plus a one time $79 non-refundable processing fee. You will also be charged 100% of any added excursions up front in your first payment. The remaining balance for your trip will be split into 2-equal payments and charged to your card on file as follows:
- Deposit – will be charged at time of booking.
- Payment 2* – will be charged on March 15, 2023.
NOTE: Pricing does not cover VAT Tax for travelers with a MEXICAN Passport. This will be due to the resort upon arrival.
*IN THE EVENT YOUR PAYMENT CAN’T BE PROCESSED, you will be contacted via email and will have the option to provide a different card or wire transfer the funds. If for some reason, payment is not received within 7 days after your payment due date, your room(s) will automatically cancel in our system, and you will be subject to the strict cancellation policy listed below. If you choose to make a payment prior to your payment date or you need to change your card information, please call accounting at 231-486-0028 to let us know.
$197 per Session · Flying Dress Photo Shoot – Private Shoot
Picture this…you are standing on the edge of the beach with water, gorgeous scenery and sunsets everywhere.
BUT WAIT…Mexico is not the subject, YOU are and it’s your time to experience a once in a lifetime photoshoot that makes you feel like one in a million. Feel the Power, Emotion, and Intrigue!
We provide a flying dress, the photographer, the dress assistant/flyer, and all of the untouched photos, approx 400 pics.
We have sizes that fit up to a 53″ waist. These are very loose fitting then tied to fit your shape/size. If you are concerned about size you can book onsite once you see the dresses. We will have a nice variety of popular colors to choose from.
Feel free to add your self-clothed significant other, family members or friends to the shoot too!
Get ready to feel sexy and free…
Day 1: TUES APRIL 11, 2023
- Arrival – Transfers Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) to Resort
- 3pm – Hotel Registration & Check-in
- 3pm – 6pm – Welcome Desk
- 7-9pm – Welcome Meetup
Day 2: WED ARPIL 12, 2023
- 11-12:30pm – Beach Bash Pool Olympics
- Afternoon Free
Day 3: THURS APRIL 13, 2023
- Day Trip to SAYULITA
- 9AM Departure
- 6PM Return to Resort
Day 4: FRI APRIL 14, 2023
- FREE DAY
Day 6: SAT APRIL 15, 2023
- 11AM CHECKOUT
- Transfers to airport
*Itinerary subject to change without notice. There may be instances where we are forced to “change it up” a bit.
- 100% refundable the first 24hrs after booking
- After the first 24hrs the package is 100% NON-refundable, no exceptions. You may sell the package and do a one time name change free of charge up until 30 days prior when the resort change fees will apply at $100 per change.
- All payment-plan cancellations will forfeit the $79 deposit for the processing fee.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, TERMS & COSTS
- Airfare is NOT included in the trip price. Closest commercial airport Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
- Airport transfers will only be provided on the trip start date and departure dates of April 11th and April 15th.
- All resort taxes and fees, as of your date of purchase, have been included. In the event taxes change or new taxes apply to your trip, you will be alerted and responsible for the difference.
- A small booking/service fee, based on the total price of your trip, will be charged at checkout by our booking engine.
- Pricing does not cover VAT Tax for travelers with a Mexican Passport. This will be due to the resort upon arrival.
- This lovely resort is new to Wyndham and still has the decor of Dreams Villamagna Resort.
- Gratuity is not included in your pricing so make sure to bring lots of small bills to tip the people along the way that make you smile, make your day, or just make it better!
- Transfers: Flight itineraries to and from Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) are due for everyone in your room no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival. You will receive communications closer to this date on how to submit your flights. If we do not receive your flight info by this date, your arrival transfer will be canceled and you will be responsible for getting to the hotel on your own. You will be sent 2 reminder emails.
- Bedding type (i.e. king bed or two queen beds) is not guaranteed. Please include your bedding preference in the notes section during check out and we will make the request to the hotel but, remember IT IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Cancellation/COVID Policy: Our trips are refundable* for the first 24hrs after booking, after that they are non-cancellable and non-refundable. We highly (100%) recommend the trip insurance offered in your confirmation email to protect yourself. We understand that things do change so we allow you to sell your package and do a one-time name change, free of charge, at least 30-days prior to your getaway’s arrival date. After that, an approved name change will cost $100 per room.
In the quickly changing landscape of COVID protocols here is our policy. All getaways will travel on their planned date unless the resort or the borders close. We have taken every precaution in setting up the best COVID agreements with our vendors to protect our clients. If an event/excursion is cancelled due to COVID, we will pass on whatever refund we obtain that is attributable to the Client. Client understands that traveling during the COVID pandemic comes with the inherent risk of date changes, cancellations and partial refunds. Client must cooperate with us in obtaining the refund, which may include the returning of any unused tickets etc. If this is unacceptable, Client may want to postpone travel until a more predictable time. If you do decide to travel we highly recommend opting for the travel insurance offered in your confirmation email. Travel is very unpredictable these days.
*All payment plan cancellations will forfeit the $79 processing fee.
For questions email: email@example.com