BAY LIFE GETAWAYS AND DESIGNATED DRIVER TC
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TOURS & ACTIVITIES AND DESIGNATED DRIVER SERVICES:
All tours, activities and Designated Driver options offer a 100% refund of the purchase price (does not include service fees) up to 24 hours prior to your activity day and time. During the 24 hours leading up to your activity it is 100% Non-Refundable.
In the unlikely event we have to cancel your tour, driver or activity in case of weather we will offer you the choice of a 100% refund of the purchase price or the option to rebook at a different date.
BOOKING POLICIES FOR GETAWAYS:
- If you are unable to attend a Getaway you’ve purchased, please contact customer service for the cancellation policy associated with your individual booking. You can not resell the booking.
- Name Change Policy: Changes to names on bookings are subject to restrictions and fees. Commonly, no name changes are permitted within 30 days of the start date of a trip; name changes prior to that 30-day window will be permitted subject to a US $50 fee for each name changed. Name change requests after the 30-day period are $100 for each name changed.
- All guests must have booked a Getaway in advance and have all attending names updated in accordance with the set name change policy for that Getaway in order to be admitted. Any exceptions to this will be clearly defined in the policies associated with the Getaway.
GETAWAY CANCELLATION POLICY: Client understands that cancellation penalties may occur based on the following cancellation schedule:
- All sports packages or packages involving sporting or event tickets are non-cancellable and non-refundable for any reason.
- All deposits made on packages are non-refundable for any reason.
FOR ALL NON-SPORTING OR NON-TICKETED GETAWAYS, THE FOLLOWING CANCELLATION POLICIES APPLY:
- 120+ prior to travel: 100% of the package price, excluding any deposits when applicable, is eligible for refund.
- 119 – 90 days prior to travel: 80% of the package price, excluding any deposits when applicable, is eligible for refund.
- 31 – 89 days prior to travel: 50% of the package price, excluding any deposits when applicable, is eligible for refund.
- 30 days or fewer prior: Package is non-refundable.
If Bay Life Getaways is able to sell all remaining inventory AND resell the cancelled package, Bay Life Getaways will refund 100% of the package price to the Client. The Client agrees that a reasonable charge for this service is $50 per person, to be withheld from the refund. If Bay Life Getaways is able to resell the package, any additional refunds will be issued within 5 – 7 business days of the package being resold.
CANCELLATION OF GETAWAYS: If an event is cancelled in whole or in part for any reason, Bay Life Getaways will pass on whatever refund they obtain, if any, that is attributable to the Client. Client understands that there is a significant likelihood that the refund will be less than what Client paid for the event. Client must cooperate with Bay Life Getaways in obtaining the refund, which may include the returning of unused tickets. Certain insurance products exist which may reduce the risk of loss to the Client. These products may be available through Bay Life Getaways or other third party insurance brokers.
REFUNDS: Client understands that if a refund of any kind is to be issued for any reason, it may not be issued to the original credit card, account or debit card used to purchase the package. Refunds cannot be issued to the original credit card or debit card if more than 60 days have passed. Bay Life Getaways will issue refunds to either PayPal or by check when necessary.